Principal Applications Engineer
* Responsible for all aspects of product performance, applications support, production, reliability, and overall business opportunities for PLAD product.
* Be the main customer interface as the representative of the PLAD product at customer site.
* Interface with various engineering program leaders to ensure delivery of required tool performance.
* Manage and execute new application product demonstrations.
* Work with the customer to develop new applications for the PLAD tool.
* Plan and execute technical demonstrations to validate product performance.
* Manage customer relationships and expectations.
* Manage customer escalations/issues between the customer and the factory and coordinate the resources to fix the problem.
* Investigate competitor status and report data back to factory.
* Generate Upgrades revenue per business plan.
* Develop new applications for PLAD product.
Requires a MS (Ph.D preferred) in a technical discipline and 5-7 years related experience. Semiconductor experience highly desirable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce.|