Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches. Our Specialty Pharmaceutical business ranks among the top 10 specialty pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our global research and development is focused in five distinct areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Hematology/Cardiology, Oncology, Specialized Therapeutics, and Women†s Healthcare. As a specialty pharmaceuticals company, we at Bayer HealthCare focus our efforts where we can have the most impact. Our Diabetes Care division is one of the largest self-test diagnostic businesses in the world, supporting customers in 100 countries. Our Consumer Care business is a top competitor in many important product categories including analgesics, cough and cold, and nutritionals. More than 3,000 employees support 14 manufacturing sites in 11 countries dedicated to ensuring the delivery of a secure, high-quality, cost-effective supply of our products around the world. Our Animal Health business in North America is dedicated to making the world a better place for our veterinary customers, their clients, and the animals we all hold dear. STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING NORTH AMERICA
We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. The primary responsibility of the Principal Statistical Analyst is to serve as a statistical programming specialist in different indications, with excellent statistical programming skills. Provides experience and implementation of new analysis methods and assumes role as lead project Analyst for all statistical programming support for complex / key clinical projects and system environment and standard projects. This requires a deep understanding of the biostatistical drug development pharmaceutical business.
The Principal Statistical Analyst will have frequent communication with study team members within various BSP countries and functions. The main interactions will be with statisticians and statistical programmers and other clinical operation functions. The Principal Statistical Analyst will also be expected to maintain contacts outside of BSP to keep updated on industry requirements for statistical programming.
- Participates in industry meetings, professional and scientific groups/events with regard to health authority submission requirements as well as with regard to new statistical programming principles
- Develop new standard programs and tools to be used across projects as well as project specific versions.
- Develops and implements complex statistical and mathematical algorithms in close cooperation with statisticians.
- Provide statistical programming support for all applications used for assigned complex clinical projects.
- Lead and coordinate activities of assigned statistical programming team members
- Act as a mentor for statistical programmers
BS/MS/PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent (of theoretical/technical depth).
- 6-10 years statistical programming with SAS in pharmaceutical or biotech, CRO, or related field experience.
- Other technology experience and knowledge a plus (i.e. sharepoint, Java, Visual Basic)Must have demonstrated excellent statistical programming skills, possess deep knowledge of SAS, and has broad knowledge about technical submission requirements.
- Should have good communication and writing skills, a mature, self-confident and well-balanced personality and possess a high standard of ethical and intellectual integrity, executing his/her responsibilities with knowledge, accuracy, persistence, resilience and creativity, seeking to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Capacity to work in a challenging global team environment, as well as autonomously is essential.
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and materials...