E*TRADE Financial Corporation, an online investing & trading pioneer, with 4.5 million accounts in 40 countries and $110 billion in customer assets, is continuing to reinvent the online trading industry. Our unique culture of innovation creates an environment where you will be continually learning and challenged to develop your career. SUMMARY
The candidate will collaborate with Architecture, Development and Engineering groups to deliver integrated solutions and gain buy-in from other subject matter experts and stake-holders across both technology and business. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and creative problem solver who can create security solutions that solve the tactical project need but also align with strategic objectives and wider best practice. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with development teams to assess their security needs and develop capabilities to meet those needs.
- Act as an Application Security subject matter expert to other teams.
- Work with development and engineering teams to identify, quantify, document, prioritize and remediate security gaps.
- Stay up-to-date on current application security topics
- Create training material to educate both developers and engineers on Application Security concerns.
- Co‐ordinate the activities of others (staff, vendors and contractors) and will be expected to manage stakeholder expectations and requirements. REQUIREMENTS
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://us.etrade.com/e/t/career/benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
- Expertise with Java based technologies including Spring, Spring Security and maven.
- Familiar with design , security and architectural patterns
- Excellent understanding of authentication mechanisms including: SSO, SAML
- 10 years’ experience with the enterprise software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of encryption including symmetric and public/private key crypto, key management and crypto system implementation
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Expertise in networking and operating systems.
- Should be able to work independently and deliver results
- Awareness of systems management and operational support tools
E*TRADE Financial is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
E*TRADE Financial - 19 months ago
E*TRADE is an innovative financial services company offering a full suite of easy-to-use online brokerage, investing and related banking...