• Work closely with developers, development manager, QA, and product managers to ensure the release of high quality web applications according to specifications.
• Provide technical expertise for the design and development of .NET web applications using the latest Microsoft technologies.
• Design and develop .NET web applications front-to-back.
• Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using Agile Scrum methodology
with an emphasis on architecture, quality, design and code reviews.
• Participate in code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate strategies when appropriate.
• Contribute to the overall design and development of the product with a focus on scalability, usability, maintainability and performance.
• 10+ years Experience building hi-traffic, mission critical, Internet applications using N-tiered, object-oriented architecture
• Experience in Entity Framework 4.0
• Experience in Visual Studio.NET utilizing version 3.5 or above of the .NET framework
• Excellent experience in architecting all layers of an N-tiered hi-volume web application in a SaaS environment using latest .NET technologies
• Experience and excellent knowledge of software design patterns
• Experience with database design and development (schema design, complex SQL queries) with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience designing and developing WCF and web services
• Strong understanding of Internet application security, optimization, best practices and Internet protocols
• Bachelor's degree or higher is required
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision and a general passion for technology and programming
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Experience with ORM toolsets (LINQ to SQL, NHibernate)
• Development Experience within an Agile Scrum environment
• Experience with .NET 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010
With over 1,700 healthcare facilities as clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry. Through its cloud-based solutions, HealthcareSource helps healthcare organizations source, hire, assess, and develop the best workforce possible in order to reduce costs and to improve patient satisfaction and safety. The company’s talent management software solutions include applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management, behavioral assessments, reference checking, physician recruiting, and candidate sourcing. A private corporation, HealthcareSource focuses exclusively on the healthcare industry and consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource was named 2011 category leader for Talent Management by KLAS Research. For more information, visit www.healthcaresource.com .