is responsible for supporting the general accounting group in various processing and reconciliation activities. Specifically, ensuring the timeliness and integrity of journal entries, maintenance of the fixed asset subledger, processing airplane record-keeping & account analysis and other account reconciliations on a monthly basis. The Principal Accountant also assists in the preparation of some financial reporting footnotes for review by the manager as well as special projects assigned.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
* 2 years professional experience in an office environment (public or private industry)
* CPA license or current track toward completion
* Strong MS Office application skills including advanced Excel knowledge
* Detail oriented
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and organize efficiently
* Strong written & verbal communication skills with full command of the English language
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
* Certified Public Accountant
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation - 19 months ago
Loews Corporation is one of the largest diversified holding companies in the United States, with five operating...