We are looking for highly motivated, driven and self-guided Product Development Engineers to join our team. We want people who are passionate and energetic.
These positions will work on launching products and services from the AT&T Foundry Program. The Foundries are open, collaborative environments that foster creativity, leveraging agile, working towards fast-paced team oriented delivery from within AT&T.
These positions leads the product launch activities for new products and services. They will lead a cross functional team through product development process, from conception to launch.
Qualifications & Requirements
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- At least two years of industry experience
- Comfortable with large-scale deployments
- Have a killer attitude, are a team player and able to "think outside the box."
- Knowledge of distributed system
- Familiarity with agile practices
- Familiarity with using public APIs such as twitter, Facebook and google
- Familiarity with networking, system administration
- Familiarity with publishing apps in public app stores
- Experience working with clouds like EC2
- Must have proven success in developing and delivering presentations
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Things that will make you stand-out
- Open-source projects and/or an active github profile
- Experience with distributed systems, both sql and nosql databases
- Interest and/or experience with prototyping
AT&T - 14 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...