Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud. Each and every day, EMC's IT organization develops and delivers innovative solutions to support EMC's growth and goals, while enabling more than 50,000 employees around the globe to work more productively. At the heart of the EMC journey to cloud computing and IT as a Service, EMC's dedicated and driven IT professionals continually strive to enhance our environment; embrace a broader spectrum of technologies; and accelerate their careers. Join us as we build the IT organization of the future.
Responsible for ensuring optimum information access. Provides consistency and synchronization across all platforms, and integrates other systems and technologies. Ensures system performance optimization, maintenance and production. Assists in the development of, and supports, system-level programs. Provides technical expertise in the development of collaborative platform client application/customer interface. Develops systems support and maintenance function. Involved in all phases of development. Plans and oversee the implementation of system upgrades. Designs the model for corporate and business unit application servers.
When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
- Act as the primary consultant to the business to elicit project-oriented business requirements.
- Mentor members of the technical staff.
- Provides expert technical support to technical staff within the appropriate technical discipline.
- Develop processes, architecture, and tools for improved system availability or operational efficiency. * Identify and plan proactive system upgrades of moderate complexity
- Evaluate and apply mature technologies to meet current or emerging business needs.
- Document standards, solutions, data flows, procedures, and other technical information as directed.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Communication skills.
- Consultative skills.
- Mentoring/Coaching skills.
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Understanding of business environment.
Monster - 10 months ago
EMC has its head in the cloud. And rightly so for a company that's helping businesses build Web-based computing systems with its data...