The Principal Biostatistician will collaborate closely with project teams consisting of clinicians, project managers, programmers, data management and other members. Apply sound statistical methods to various study designs. This individual reports to the Director, Biostatistics and SAS Programming.
Experience and Education Qualifications:
- Principal Biostatistician: PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field with at least 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology clinical trials or related environment or Masters with at least 8 years' experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Good programming skills and knowledge of SAS; knowledge of R a plus
- Experience working in an environment where knowledge of and adherence to SOPs and regulatory guidelines are required
- Able to prioritize work and complete deliverables to timelines with some supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail and process oriented
- CNS experience preferred
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. - 9 months ago
Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Acadia Pharmaceuticals) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and...