Elsevier is the world's leading provider of scientific, technical and medical (STM) information, tools and resources. A global company based in Amsterdam, Elsevier partners with scientists, researchers, healthcare providers, educators and decision-makers in academic institutions, governments and corporations to help them find, evaluate and use information. Our breadth of content is unparalleled, spanning virtually every STM field in the world and includes such distinguished brands as Gray's Anatomy, The Lancet and Cell. Using innovative technology, we deliver our content through tools that help our customers be more productive and successful in their work. ScienceDirect delivers the worlds' leading journals electronically to over 11 million readers in 200 countries. And physicians in 95 percent of teaching hospitals rely on MD Consult to get critical information that can save lives.
Elsevier employs over 7,000 people in more than 70 offices worldwide. We are an employer of choice, attracting and developing talented and creative people who thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package as well as a real opportunity for career growth in a growing organization. Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Highly desired understanding of ;
- Rally, Version 1 or similar management tool
- Clinical product development
- Marketing and campaign systems
- Understanding DB mapping and warehousing
- Knowledgeable of both technology and the business area supported, and have a clear understanding of current and future technology requirements of their assigned client area
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience
- IIBA certification a plus
Jan 30, 2013, 6:24:52 PM
Elsevier - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Finding legal, business, or scientific information is a cinch thanks to Reed Elsevier Group. The company's LexisNexis brand offers...