Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
Sabre Inc. in Southlake, Texas is looking for a Principal Business Operations and Planning:
- Executes various business activities of a business unit to support strategic initiatives and projects and for the efficient operation of day to day business.
- Responsibilities include budgeting, demand data analysis, resource optimization, financial analysis and control, leadership development, assisting with assessment of technology and training needs, customer and employee communication and hiring and partnering with Human Resources on various company-wide efforts.
- Provides business unit support for financial analysis, budget and headcount forecasts, reporting and other initiatives.
- Facilitates collaboration of large projects across multiple functional areas.
- Tracks, oversees, reports and prioritizes initiatives to ensure progress and successful completion.
- Manages other strategic business operations projects, as required, including initiatives to improve internal operations and processes.
- Manages communication plans for customers and/or employees.
Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent as determined by a professional credential evaluation plus 5 years of experience in job offered or 5 years of experience as Business Analyst or Systems Analyst.
Experience in job offered or related field must include experience in the following: corporate financial processes including budgeting, planning and forecasting; allocation methodologies; margin analysis; work with customers within finance and business units to develop and maintain internal profitability reporting system; SAP; PA/PCA; Hyperion EssBase; Mainframe MVS/TSO; data interfaces; Manual uploads, feeds to and from SAP, feeds to and from mainframe systems; database concepts, including usage of Microsoft Access and Excel. 40 hour work week.
THE SABRE HOLDINGS PORTFOLIO OF COMPANIES includes Travelocity, Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Airline Solutions and Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, Sabre Holdings has approximately 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Our people take initiative, are resourceful and innovative, and are passionate about what they do. In return for their hard work and dedication, Sabre Holdings provides our employees with countless learning and growth opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a fun, yet productive, work environment.
Sabre - 16 months ago
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used by more...