Join the leading global provider of software and services for the automobile insurance claims processing industry! Audatex, a subsidiary of Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), delivers market-leading claims solutions to more than 50,000 insurance companies, collision repair shops and automotive recyclers worldwide. This global reach, combined with a strong financial position, enables us to continually invest in our technology, our clients and, our employees.
Audatex is currently seeking a Principal Business Systems Analyst for San Diego, CA.
The Principal Business Systems Analyst will interface with product management and understand business processes at the organization. The candidate will communicate effectively with business constituents to help ensure product management has captured requirements and that product development understands them. The candidate will also help the business team to frame their thinking (in regards what is truly needed vs. nice to have, etc.) as well as make sure that requirements are ‘actionable’.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as a gatekeeper for requirements entering the product development group
• Validate requirements against both business and technical domains
• Analyze functional and non-functional requirements from all stakeholders
• Collaborate with product managers, business analysts, engineering, and other business stakeholders
• Able to break down epic requirements into actionable stories
• Hold requirements review sessions
• Come up to speed on company’s product and business domain knowledge
• Competent in analyzing workflows, business processes, wireframes / callouts and field mapping
• Able to identify requirement gaps and make improvements to product requirements
• Knowledge of company’s data model and able to pinpoint areas relating to new requirements
• Make efficiency recommendations to product management and product development teams
• Adopt company’s project management system (JIRA)
• Support Quality Assurance engineers in translating business requirements to test requirements
• Generate technical documentation as needed (e.g., ER diagram, handover documents)
• Ability to understand the business and anticipate their data needs then propose analysis that meet their needs
• History of analyzing workflows and proposing system enhancements
• Lead efforts to provide targeted data solutions to a variety of business groups.
• Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to achieve goals
• Excellent organization and project management skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Enjoy working in a team-oriented culture
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in technology field
• 5-10 years of requirements gathering techniques (Requirement writing, Use Case analysis, User Stories, etc.)
• 5-10 years of software development experience in Enterprise Applications
• 1-3 years project management
• Experience with designing logical and physical data models
• Familiar with RUP and Agile processes
• Scrum methodology background
• Familiar with UML and Agile notations (use cases / user stories)
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Proven track record of requirements analysis and writing functional specification
• Insurance background is a plus
AudaExplore - 17 months ago
The next time you report a fender bender, your adjuster might be using technology from Solera to process the claim. Solera Holdings...