The Principal Consultant II, under minimal supervision, provides strategic consulting services to clients. Additionally, the Principal Consultant conducts business development activities in order to procure work for themselves and for more junior consultants. Knowledge of transportation and water/wastewater projects in New York City required.
- Performs complex qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Presents alternatives and provides consultative services and recommendations to clients to help determine best solution
- Conducts business development activities to procure new work for themselves and for more junior consultants
- Manages scope, schedule, and budget of large or very complex projects
- Distributes work assignments to more junior consultants to ensure the most efficient utilization and therefore, profitability
- Provides guidance to and reviews work of more junior consultants
- Actively participates in professional associations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Minimum of 17+ years of experience
- Professional registration required
Balfour Beatty - 16 months ago
Talented? Check. In demand? Check. Handsome? You decide. Check out this Beatty -- Balfour Beatty. The company provides infrastructure and...