Thales Communications, Inc., is a global leader in the development of battle-proven, software-defined, tactical radio equipment and solutions. We provide critical communication capabilities for size-, weight- and power-constrained environments in the Tactical, Naval/Maritime, and Homeland Security/Public Safety domains throughout the globe.
Utilize their extensive Soldier Radio Waveform (SRW) knowledge while contributing to the development of Software Defined Radio (SDR). Lead a mixed software team of embedded software engineers and DSP software engineers at our Clarksburg, Maryland facility.
Qualified applicants should have;
Thales Communications, Inc. participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.
- Extensive recent hand on knowledge of Soldier Radio Waveform (SRW) is required.
- Minimum BSEE, BSCE or BSCS degree (MS Preferred) and 10 years design experience including at least 4 years of team leadership.
- C++ or C and Assembly languages.
- Experience developing real-time embedded waveforms or applications.
- Real-time Operating Systems for real time embedded processing applications.
- Candidate has Hands on debugging using Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Individual most provide technical leadership in the area of development and maintenance of flexible, reusable and maintainable software architectures.
- Experience with the deployment of large scale embedded applications.
- U.S. Citizenship. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Preference for:
- Agile development experience
- Object-Oriented, software Design/Development experience using design tools such as Rational Rose, Rhapsody or Rational Software Architect.
- Integrity or VxWorks experience
Thales Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Thales Communications, Inc - 19 months ago