Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
- Develop and maintain Oracle Essbase applications, including the Excel Add-In
- Provide Production Support functions (helpdesk, training, data reconcilement, data load automation, and security access).
- Work with end users to resolve issues, recommend solutions and create technical specification requirement documents based on functional requirements.
- Participate in various project initiatives including business change projects and system projects to achieve maximum automation, efficiency and accuracy.
- Outline designs, calculation scripts, load rules, tuning and optimization.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong SQL coding skills (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server). Oracle 10g is preferred.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase 9.3.1 or higher - System administration
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and solve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate to management, peers and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Consolidation Tool a plus.
- 4 Year Degree – Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or Equivalent
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard