NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock,
Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer provided this position is subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act
- The Principal Knowledge Management Specialist instructs, directs, and checks the work of knowledge management specialists.
- Develop effective training programs that efficiently leverage resources, address training gaps and train on new technologies.
- Ensure trainers are proficient on all KM systems that MCoE employs.
- The team lead will also coordinate with other MCoE organizations to identify KM training shortfalls, supervise all KM training, assess KM needs, conduct training classes, and develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- The KM team lead will keep abreast of training and development research: with emphasis on web-based, distance and blended learning, and KM support to practical applications and simulations.
- Provide supervision for the KM support team, ensuring commands' priorities are met, schedules are kept, and efficiencies are achieved.
- Coordinate with the installations Network Enterprise Command (NEC) representatives to ensure the MCOE's objectives in the area of KM are met while remaining complaint with Information Assurance and other DoD IT security protocols.
- Bachelor's and 10+ years related work experience
The candidate shall have at least ten years of experience in knowledge management initiatives and programs for government or industry customers.
Experience as a SharePoint Administrator desired
Experience supporting Military KM/Education programs
Desired minimum one (1) of the following computing environment training/certification requirements upon contract award (MCTS SharePoint 2010/2013 70-667, Configuring; MCITP SharePoint 2010/2013, 70-668, Administrator; MCTS SharePoint 2010/2013, Application Development, 70-573; or MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications).
- TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Decision making
- Time management
- Strong Written communications
- Oral communication/presentation and briefing techniques
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service mindset
Nova Corporation - 18 months ago
NOVA Corporation provides merchants a broad range of transaction processing services and products, including authorization and capture of...