At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Principal Operations Research Analyst in McAlester Army Ammo Plant, OK
PRINCIPAL OPERATIONS RESEARCH ANALYST
Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking a Senior Operations Research Analyst to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technology Division, (NSWC IHEODTD) McAlester Detachment in providing support services to the Joint Forces (Navy, Marine Corps, Army and Air Force).
The successful candidate will provide Operations Analysis to support including assessments, design, development, implementation, management and test and evaluation of existing and prospective processes and procedures necessary in the execution of Joint/interagency operations regarding ammunition modernization related tasks involving both environmental impacts and modernization.
Specific tasking may include support or leadership of the following:
- Perform document control, document archiving, and document revisions on several weapon systems for NSWC IHEODTD to include the Tomahawk Weapons Program.
- Formulate, develop and produce required logistics requirements/planning documentation
- Conduct Test and Evaluation of installed, candidate or prototyped systems that are being considered for use by the Government
- Collect, analyze and enter data into the Naval Logistics Command Management Information System
- Evaluate operational data and formulate component repair/rework recommendations to support the Fleet Readiness Center(FRC) initiative
- Provide logistics supply support in the areas of training, range maintenance, ordnance support on ammunition orders, maintenance and production, inventory accountability, tracking and disposal.
- Conduct applied research on computer-based training (CBT) in the operational environment and correlate to Navy requirements
•The qualified candidate must have a BS in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Systems Engineering, or Industrial Engineering and 10 years of directly related experience OR a MS in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Systems Engineering, or Industrial Engineering and 8 years of directly related experience.
• Experience in applying several operations research methods like mathematical modeling, optimization modeling, stochastic simulation, probability and statistical analysis, decision analysis, and applied gaming theory is preferred.
•Experience with developing supply chain solutions and experience in managing personnel and clients is preferred.
•Experience in ammunition production, modernization, automation and/or demilitarization is desired.
Clearance: US Citizenship required. Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Secret level clearance is required for this position.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR #2014-0099
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Concurrent Technologies Corporation - 7 months ago