You’re making memories every day. Maybe you’re taking photos of the kids at the playground, shooting a video of your vacation on the beach, or writing your next great novel. On the Kindle Fire and beyond, Amazon’s Cloud Drive team brings your media to life. In the Cloud Drive team, we want to help people secure and store their digital life. We’re looking for a senior product leader who can envision a new world of possibilities for Amazon consumers and build the next generation of Cloud Drive mobile, web and Kindle Photo applications.
Are you a creative, smart and enthusiastic thought leader with a background in product innovation ready to lead our product roadmap? Success in this role requires customer focus—walking in the shoes of customer—and knowing when to dive deep into the data and when to trust your gut. You look for the next turn in the road and help our team build towards it. As a Manager of Product Management, you will be responsible for the following:
- Guiding the vision, product strategy and road maps for our cloud drive photos, mobile or video road map and working with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision
- Partnering with UX, Software and Test leaders on delivery
- Managing a team of top talent Product Managers
- Channeling the customer and using the knowledge of who they are and what they face to innovate on their behalf
- Identifying and championing new opportunities for Amazon to innovate on behalf of our customers
- 10+ years software product management experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years in digital photo, video or mobile product experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional passion for customer focus and user experience
- Experience working in usability and user research
- Demonstrated results delivery value for customers
- Start-up or other first-hand entrepreneurial experience
- Deep experience with early market problem-solving, particularly with a new web or mobile product
- Experience delivering results with Agile
- Significant experience using data to drive decision-making
- Proven ability to communicate persuasively and to influence others
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to drive projects to completion
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science, especially with a specialty in image and signal processing
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy...