Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting,
engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a
diverse company, including individuals with expertise in
science, research, engineering, construction, and
information technology. Our strength is in collectively
providing integrated services—delivering the best
solutions to meet our clients' needs. With more than
14,000 employees worldwide, 350 offices worldwide and
2.75 Billion revenue in FY 2012, Tetra Tech’s
capabilities span the entire project cycle. We offer
competitive compensation and benefits and are searching
for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech currently has an opportunity for a Principal
Project Controls Engineer at our Langhorne, PA location.
This position will work with the Purchasing Agent and
other team members to develop and maintain a procurement
plan as the project schedule is created; this includes
buyout status reporting for fixed-price contracts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor quantity tracking, production and schedule
construction and remediation projects where scopes
- Perform productivity and unit cost analyses on
of work are being performed by Tetra Tech craft
- Support the determination of work in place for
resource and staff plan updates, earned value
- Carry out monthly deliverables to clients, including
metrics, production and internal cost reporting and
- Assist in providing support for project closeout
RFIs, daily reports, change notices, production
- Maintain a project database to track submittals,
- Develop and maintain schedules on large and complex
with the guidelines and procedures maintained within
- Maintain cost and schedule baselines in accordance
the CRL or by the contract.
projects during the proposal stage.
- Develop the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for
variances to the project baselines.
- Identify and analyze cost and schedule trends and
value management implementation and oversight.
- Perform in-depth budget and risk analyses and earned
relate to clients, subcontractors or suppliers.
- Provide support for any project claims as they
- Assist proposal teams with schedule development and
- Perform project resource planning.
- Prepare cost and schedule reports for staff review.
- Manage any change or configurations to assigned
perform critical path and float analysis of their
- Perform cost to complete forecasting.
- Throughout the lifecycle of assigned projects,
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Mentor junior staff members.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
with a focus in Construction Management, Accounting,
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Finance, Computer Science or a related field.
Candidates who are interested in joining our dynamic
- Possess 8-9 years of applicable experience.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
team should submit a resume to Tetra Tech Inc., at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the
position that you are applying for in your cover letter
and include salary requirements. A pre-employment drug
screen is required.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we
value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all
interested parties including women, minorities, veterans
and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website
at www.tetratech.com to see the array of services that
we provide and exciting projects we are currently
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job
application process, please send the position you are
applying for to: email@example.com or send a
fax to (973) 630-8111.
Division/Department : ECI
Req. Code : ECI-Principal Proj Cont Eng-PH
Tetra Tech puts technical know-how to work. The environmental management, consulting, and technical services group focuses on resource...