· Interprets the Contract and assisting the Project
Director in its application.
· Provides input to the project execution plan.
· Coordinates all financial, Contractual and
Administrative issues/works related to the Project.
Responsible for ensuring that the Project Set–up tasks
are properly done.
· Reviews all Project related correspondences received
and advises the Project Director of any problem areas
together with identification of any
changes/additions/deletions to the Contract.
· Ensures the compilation and review of all invoices for
· Monitors Project costs, revenues and prepares
necessary Project reports either on a weekly, monthly or
quarterly basis as deemed appropriate or required.
· Evaluates, negotiates and agrees to costs and revenue
with Client and Subcontractor (s) for changes in
contract and subcontract work.
· Organizes and puts in place the Client required
· Prepares the Cost Breakdown structure and its
associated links to the Work Breakdown structure for the
necessary supporting backups for Project invoices.
Responsible for preparation of the Project specific
invoicing procedure for the main contract and respective
· Ensures that the desk top change management system is
maintained for the project.
· Formulates claims including back charges against
Subcontractors and Vendors.
· Prepares interim and final contract valuations.
· Coordinates all warranties, performance bonds and
insurance and ensures that they are in place in
accordance with the main contract and any subcontract
· Assists the Project Director in the preparation of all
financial and contractual correspondence.
· Ensures that clear and accurate records of financial
and contractual matters, which are not open to
misinterpretation, are maintained.
· Monitors key dates, in particular against dates
defined in the main contract and any subcontracts.
· Prepares contract supplements.
· Attends all meetings concerning progress, Technical,
Contractual matters, and takes and issues minutes of
· Ensures that notices and certificates are issued and
received in accordance with the Main contract and
· Re-measures works and adjusts prices accordingly for
contracts awarded on the basis of bills of approximate
· Prepares the Project Close-out report.
- BS degree in Engineering or Construction or
equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 15 years overall Project Controls
- At least 5 years Project Controls experience with
offshore projects over $300 million.
- Must have EPC experience including home engineering
phase as well as field experience.
- Experience supervising large teams.
- Proficiency in Primavera P6 v2.1 is preferred.
McDermott - 17 months ago