At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Principal Proposal Lead at Johnstown, PA.
PRINCIPAL PROPOSAL LEAD
Primary Responsibilities: The qualified candidate will lead and manage an ad hoc team of CTC and sub-contractor supplied people in the planning, pricing, preparation, and production of major proposal efforts for business development opportunities. He/She will ensure that all required resources are available as needed and the proposal is compliant and delivered on time; manage the relationships with the Capture Manager, Volume Leads, Business Development Operations Executive, Contracts, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other relevant personnel as necessary to prepare proposal volumes and documents; and develop and manage the Proposal Management Plan (PMP). This position will require the ability to develop proposal plans that minimize risks and provide realistic completion deadlines, maintain proposal process discipline; exercising operational control over and managing PMPs, communication plans, schedules, and deadlines; provide leadership and oversight of proposal teams, direct Volume Leads, Section Managers, Coordinators, Formatters, Graphic Designers, Technical Writers, and Production Managers; and coordinate with Cost/Price Business Proposal leads.
• MA/MS in Business, Engineering, or related academic field plus at least 8 yrs directly related experience or BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or related academic field plus at least 10 yrs directly related experience
• Ability to successfully interface with a diverse team – including all levels in the organization up and including executives to ensure completion of required assignments.
• Demonstrated technical proposal coordination skills which include project and people leadership, research, managing proposal assignments of third party writers and packaging written or electronic proposal submissions.
• Demonstrated experience in problem analysis and anticipation and the development of contingency plans.
• Ability to work with little supervision.
• Strong organizational skills with a proven track record to meet tight deadlines.
• Prior experience in the Research, Development, Test and Evaluation proposal management.
• Possess a knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe and publishing software. Knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint and other proposal software (e.g. Visible Thread, BOE Max, Microsoft Project, etc.) is a plus;
Clearance: U.S. citizenship required.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2014-0026
Concurrent Technologies Corporation - 13 months ago