Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE® a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimize their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft. NET technology; and Manhattan Carrier™, a suite of supply chain solutions specifically addressing the needs of the motor carrier industry. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
We’re looking for a talented and highly self-motivated individual with experience in software testing and quality assurance to join the QA & Customer Delivery organization in US. This individual should be able to work with cross functional teams to heighten the overall quality threshold and have excellent oral and written communication skills. Position requires interaction with offsite QA team(s) in India.
- Ensure high quality standards are met for all clients.
- Collaborate with various customer implementation teams to gather information and help drive greater quality standards within the R&D cycles.
- Gather feedback from demos during sales to drive quality improvements within R&D cycles.
- Collaborate with QA team(s) in India to improve test coverage and prioritize tests to be automated.
- Develop system testing scope, plan and estimates in collaboration with QA Leads in India; provide scheduling to meet delivery dates, both minimizing and managing risks on each release.
- Continuously self-train to become the subject matter expert in the US.
- Ensure Acceptance Tests are reviewed by BA, QA and Dev during the Agile System Development Lifecycle.
- Evaluate and recommend changes and/or tools to improve QA processes and cross functional effectiveness.
- Streamline and maintain relevant information on the product release portal.
- Keep Management abreast and updated of developments, seek and provide inputs and feedback, provide timely, clear and accurate status reports.
- Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is meaningful and correct.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent education/training/experience.
- Minimum 5+ years experience testing or implementing Transportation Lifecycle Management (TLM) products.
- Sound knowledge across the breadth of TLM; it is not sufficient to be a specialist in one area.
- Hands on experience writing, prioritizing and executing tests, managing and prioritizing defects.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams, collaborate and cooperate.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, strong multi-tasking abilities and exceptional problem solving skills.
- Mentor and influence QA team(s) in India to perform at an outstanding level, despite not having direct reporting relationships.
- Effective communication skills - both horizontally and vertically.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Traveling to collaborate with QA team(s) in India; this travel is typically planned for a few weeks during the calendar year.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
- Experience with test automation and execution.
- Experience with Black Box testing practices.
- Experience with other Supply Chain products.
Manhattan Associates - 22 months ago
Manhattan Associates serves up a cocktail of supply chain management software and systems, sans cherry. It provides customers in the...