Do you have the professional skills to lead quantitative analyses, deepen company understanding, and build consensus? Do you enjoy exploring data to help colleagues gain powerful insights?
Zynga is looking for an experienced professional to join our Analytics team. The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include identifying actionable insights to help our games develop features to delighted players, keep them engaged, optimize for revenue opportunities, and increase overall reach to users. The Analytics team at Zynga develops new ideas, working closely with the game teams designing and analyzing experiments to help build games our users enjoy! The candidate will work with team members to study retention, monetization, and viral behavior of users.
- Identify business strategies based on key factors of user behavior and present supporting data to prove the value. Excellent skills in data analysis required.
- Provide guidance on collecting additional data essential for tracking patterns in user behavior. It is important that the candidate enjoy working with people, as well as performing detailed technical analyses.
- Several years of professional experience with Machine Learning, Data Mining and Statistical techniques to build intelligent tools
- Ability to execute research projects, and translate the results into operational or analytical solutions to problems
- Several years of quantitative analytic work experience including manipulation and analysis of large data sets
- Skilled SQL query writer with working knowledge of database structures
- Knowledge of Unix script language preferred (Perl, PHP, Awk, Sed etc)
- Ability to program in R or other statistical languages helpful
- Good client management skills with strong grasp of business principals
- Experience handling, manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- bility to document work and effectively prioritize documentation
- Ability to balance technical and business perspectives
- Ability to work in an individual and/or team setting
- Advanced Excel knowledge preferred
- Experience with Social Graph analysis a plus
Zynga - 11 months ago