Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our approximately 900 staff members work in 25 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has over 600 consultants, including more than 350 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
Exponent’s Center for Toxicology & Mechanistic Biology is currently recruiting for a Principal Scientist in Pharmacotoxicology to join our expanding pharmaceutical consulting practice. This position offers a stimulating and challenging work environment and significant opportunities for professional growth.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Qualifications for this position include:
- Providing consulting services to pharmaceutical companies in all phases of the FDA product review and approval process
- Preparing study documents, including proposals, reports, and presentations
- Publishing and presenting study findings
- Providing strategic consulting and expert witness work
- Attracting and developing new projects and clients
- Masters, M.D. or Ph.D. degree; DABT certification is preferred
- Experience working with drug development teams and supporting FDA submissions
- Experience in the private sector and with marketing/business development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Ability to work independently or in multidisciplinary teams
Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different...