In this role you’ll:
- Collaborate with UX and product owners to define new features.
- Create sleek customer-facing, complex, highly-interactive, web applications and services
- Create code that cleanly segregates model, presentation, and business logic.
- Design and implement reusable components and plugins
- Enforce business logic on the client
- Work with user experience team and product owners refine product flow and user interaction
- Work with our quality engineers to develop and automate tests
Bonus points for:
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, creative, and detail oriented
- Familiarity with MV* frameworks
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies
- Actively experimenting with new technologies
What we offer:
- JRebel, Jetty, Eclipse, IntelliJ ,TextMate, CSSEdit, Jasmine
- Knowledge of Java, Maven, jBoss, Apache, Mobile emulators, Linux.
- Ruby, Coffeescript, Tiles, and node.js
- Experience with client side frameworks such as Backbone.js
- Browser development tools like firebug and chrome developer tool
- Experience building highly scalable websites and web-based applications and with delivering Software as a Service
- Experience with high-volume consumer or small-business website
- A fun, collaborative, agile work environment
- Interesting engineering challenges involving scale and big data
- An emphasis on learning and career growth
- A commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development
- State of the art equipment
- A very competitive salary
- Equity participation through a stock option plan
Constant Contact - 16 months ago
Constant Contact makes sure businesses never lose touch with their most important customers. The company provides small businesses with...