Barracuda Networks is looking for a world class software engineer to work on cloud based Email Security Service. The Barracuda Email Security Service is a comprehensive and affordable cloud-based email security service that protects both inbound and outbound email against the latest spam, viruses, worms, phishing and denial of service attacks. You will be responsible for building various cloud components to receive and scan emails for viruses, apply security policies and frameworks to manage and view emails for large number of end users.
- Design and implement features for Barracuda’s cloud-based security applications
- Improve scalability and performance of the Barracuda Email Security Service (BESS)
- 7 plus years software development experience with focus on implementing scalable, high-performance applications
- Proficient Linux developer with open source development experience
- Significant scripting language experience (Perl, Python, PHP, Bash)
- Networking programming experience
- Familiarity with MySQL and other data storage systems
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP, and SSL protocols
- Familiarity with source control systems (SVN, git, etc.)
- Strong customer focus and solid communication skills
- Independently motivated with strong technical skills that can work in a fast-pace start-up environment
- Possess a broad technical vision and able to contribute new ideas to the assigned project and the overall Barracuda portfolio
- Engineering/CS Degree
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com . Please place "Principal SE, BESS 12-038" in the subject line.
Barracuda Networks - 2 years ago
Barracuda Networks hunts down network threats. The company provides firewalls that combine computer network hardware and software to protect...