Barracuda Networks is seeking a principal software engineer with passion to build products and services for the world’s fastest growing network security company. You will be working on major software components contributing to web security business in Barracuda. You will be joining a world class engineering team and building cutting edge technologies to take on the fast growing market needs in web content security.
- BS/MS degree (Engineering, Computer Science)
- Minimum 7 years software development experience in large-scale commercial networking oriented applications
- Familiar with complete software development cycle
- Experience in multi-threading / multi-core / fault tolerant real-time embedded systems
- Strong networking and protocol knowledge in security protocols (ISAKMP/IKE, IPSec, PKI, X509v3, RSA, DSA, SSL/TLS, etc.)
- Self-starter, quick-learner, able to multi-task, and collaborate with others in a team environment
- Programming skills in C/UNIX
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please place "Principal SE, Cloud Security 10-202" in the subject line.
- Experience with FreeBSD based networking solutions
- Knowledge of HTTP and web proxies
- Some small company/startup experience
Barracuda Networks - 18 months ago
Barracuda Networks hunts down network threats. The company provides firewalls that combine computer network hardware and software to protect...