U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance.
This position is contingent upon task order funding.
The Principal Software Engineer will develop software and architecture as lead for the project team for an interactive virtual simulation solution in support of Army training.
- Full lifecycle architecture and development: requirements, design, development, test.
- Participate in relevant aspects of application design with software engineers, system engineers, hardware engineers, and program management.
- Incorporate new hardware and software technologies into products.
- Consult and assist other software engineers on their projects as required.
- Understand abstract concepts and apply solutions to real training needs and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- 5+ years experience in requirements analysis, software design, implementation, trouble shooting, and documentation
- In-depth knowledge of MS Visual Studio, Eclipse, and C++
- Experience architecting in OOA and OOD environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and a team oriented attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner is necessary
- Ability to perform technical writing in order to describe software requirements and design specifications
- Experience with distributed simulation architectures and protocols
- Virtual simulation training background
- GUI design and development
- Gaming software development or related experience
- Working knowledge of UML/OMT
Intelligent Decisions - 11 months ago
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...