A large biotechnology company in San Diego is currently seeking to fill the role of a Principal Software Engineer for the development of test solutions to implement on new software and hardware products.
- Biotechnology (San Diego)
- Manage a group of test engineers following an agile development process
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of testability within time and cost constraints; and utilizes current technology to determine test approach.
- Generate test cases using an automated test framework and manual techniques based on software product requirements
- Other responsibilities include specification writing, test protocol writing, design change verification testing, as well as working within a source-code control environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading biotechnology company in the development of future test solutions. Please apply immediately to be considered for an interview.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred with 5-10 years of experience test case development. It is expected that a professional continue their education throughout their entire career through on-line study programs, certifications, books, or degree programs.
- 3-10 years of test case development experience utilizing test automation, manual and ad-hoc test techniques.
- Strong knowledge of C++ and Java software applications.
- Hands on experience using development tools such as DOORS (requirements), Code Collaborator (code review) and Perforce (configuration management) tools.
Key Words: Software engineer, test, C++, JAVA, codeTo find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com