Principal Software Engineer
In this position the Principal Software Engineer will d evelop and apply advanced methods, theories and research techniques to the design and development of complex systems hardware and software across multiple platforms. Directs problem solving projects, or major phases of projects, in the investigation and solution of advanced technical problems. Coordinates technical support staff, determines methods of approach, organizes means for problem resolution, reviews project progress, recommends technical corrections and evaluates results. Reviews literature, patents and current practices, assesses vendor capabilities, and provides technical consultation. Skillful with object-oriented programming, new/advanced programming languages and integrated automation systems.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of progressively more responsible experience and depth of knowledge and responsibility.
- C, C++, C#, Java, HML, HTML, Python and other cutting edge software
- Windows, Linux, Unix
- Multi-threaded, object-oriented, complex distributed networking systems.
- Authorized to work for any US employer
- Local candidates only.
SeaChange International - 12 months ago