F5 Networks - Advanced R&D Technology Center – San Jose
F5 Networks seeks a passionate, technically brilliant seasoned lead SW engineer to join a team that executes the vision for the company’s Deep Packet Inspection and Policy Enforcement products. The successful candidate will take a significant part in a dynamic team that is focused on building best of breed product.
o Participate in defining functional requirements.
- Be part of full product lifecycle:
o Work with managers, architects and other lead engineers to come up with appropriate designs and architectures.
o Significantly contribute to the execution per requirements on schedule.
o Help resolve customer issues.
- Be part of F5 company’s culture.
- Mentor Junior engineers and provide technical leadership.
- Provide transparency and work closely with management.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- BSc or higher in computer sciences or equivalent.
- Expert SW engineering and programming skills. Detail oriented.
- Good system view.
- Proven record of participating in the development of successful complex products.
- Familiarity with DPI technology is a big plus.
- Interpersonal skills that foster collaboration between people.
- Deep understanding of networking.
- Passion for learning new technologies, and a track record of doing so.
Duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material. Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
F5 Networks - 2 years ago
While you may not know it, you’re likely using F5 solutions in some of your daily activities, including online banking, trading...