As a Principal Solution Architect within Trexin you will have the ability to work directly with clien t teams in a collaborative environment to provide value added input, deliver projects built around identified and strategic issues , and ensure the delivery of high levels of client satisfaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Skills & Requirements:
- Take responsibility for detailed solution architecture and accompanying documentation in alignment with the established future state vision, architectural best practices and technology standards/policies.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of Industry software capabilities, standards and best practices.
- Hands on engagement in pilot, prototyping and performance tuning activities as required by assigned projects.
- Champion and evangelize defined technology engineering processes.
- Work across team, group and business boundaries to drive commonality and reusability in solution to real-world problems.
- Deliver project deliverables on scope, time and on budget.
- Synthesize conclusions derived out of tactical business and strategy meetings into recommendations . W ork with Sr. Trexin and c lient leaders to deliver results .
- Engage contact leads, develop networks and assist Trexin in developing business proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 12 years of full-lifecycle application development experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of software/solution architecture experience.
- Strong working knowledge of the following: Knowledge of data architecture principles, SOA, and EDI, as well as multiple types of database technology (document, relational, XML).
- Thorough understanding of web application architecture, including application servers.
- Thorough understanding of SOA and ESB concepts, particularly those related to web services.
- Thorough understanding of fundamental software engineering and computer science principles: object-oriented design, structured design, algorithms, data structures, usability and configuration management.
Tools, Technology and Framework:
- Experience with Healthcare payor .
- Experience creating architectures in alignment with the following: Design patterns, reference architecture, corporate security policies and regulations.
- Agile development.
- Experience prototyping and performance running applications deployed across multiple operating systems, languages and computing platforms.
- Healthcare Industry experience, specifically transaction processing with HL7, X12, EDI, HIE and other interfaces.
- TIBCO, Informatica , Spring Web MVC Framework v3.x.x, Microsoft .Net v4, XML, XPath , XSL, CSS.