Basic Qualifications - Years of Experience
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:
- 8 Years software Engineering experience
- Minimum Bachelors degree in an engineering or computer scuience discipline
Embedded software support, software development, software systems integration, systems design, application & test tools development and customer documentation required.
- Knowledge and understanding of structured software engineering principles
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of complex data structures and SQL databases.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment, possibly in a tech leadership role.
- 0-10% travel
- BS/MS in EE/CS.
- 8 years experience.
- C/C expertise, Java is a plus.
- Embedded software analysis, design, development and support experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of structured software engineering principles.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of complex data structures.
- Solid technical writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with assembly languages on MIPS and 68000 processors a plus.
- RTOS experience with Linux, VRTX, VxWorks, and/or other RTOS a plus.
- Network protocol development -TCP/IP a plus.
- Exposure to Video-over-IP, Cable TV, RF, DVB, DOCSIS, DAVIC or MPEG technologies a plus
- Hardware/Software system integration a plus
Motorola Mobility - 5 months ago
Motorola Mobility, Inc. (NYSE:MMI) fuses innovative technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and enrich p...