• Bachelor Science Statistics or equivalent in Education and Experience
• 5 years applicable experience
• Prior knowledge and applications of statistical methods in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred for this job since it requires analyses and interpretation of complex pharmaceutical data sets on a large scale.
• Bachelor Science Statistics
• Knowledge of cGMP’s/FDA and other Regulatory requirements
• Experience in areas of statistical programming, hypothesis testing, data management and scientific report writing
• Excellent statistical computation skills, including expertise with SAS
• Demonstrated skill in unstructured problem solving and critical thinking
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Statistician will execute assigned activities for technical statistics support related to new products, processes, equipment, and revisions/modifications to current products, processes, equipment.
• Interact with other statisticians and other departments in a team environment to support various statistical activities related to process improvement projects, process validation plans, technology transfer projects, product and process quality issues.
• Perform trend analysis and hypothesis testing on QA laboratory and in-process data.
• Perform product expiry analysis.
• Assist in experimental design process by analyzing data collected in response to product investigations and validations.
• Provide statistical displays and analyses for technical reports and Periodic Product Reviews (PPR).
• Develop and execute quality assurance plans to test both database extractions and complex analyses of stability, product release, and manufacturing data.
• Ability to work with large databases using SAS, SQL, Microsoft Access, and other related data mining tools.
• Participate in EITs, as required, to provide technical input.
• Participate in teams to present statistics analysis during Internal and External Regulatory inspections and prepare responses to deficiency reports.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GlaxoSmithKline is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V - and we are proudly committed to diversity in our workforce.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GlaxoSmithKline - 21 months ago
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a global healthcare group, which is engaged in the creation and discovery, development, manufacture and...