Do you want to use your experience in Systems Engineering, innovating products that change the world? If you answered yes, Starkey Hearing Technologies has the position just for you!
Starkey Hearing Technologies is headquartered on a 47+ acre campus located in Eden Prairie, MN rewarding employees with beautiful, on-site walking trails. But that’s not all, Starkey has two cafés with outdoor terraces, four weeks PTO, excellent medical and dental coverage, 401k, ESOP, adopt-a-highway programs, community involvement and so much more. Known worldwide for its celebrity endorsements and annual gala, Starkey’s Hearing Foundation supports the gift of hearing and has donated over 110,000 hearing aids globally in 2011 alone, supporting our mission: “So the world may hear”. Voted one of the nation’s Top Workplaces in 2012, Starkey is changing lives the world over.
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering or closely related field. Masters degree preferred.
- 15 years of professional experience in system engineering role or equivalent fields
- Circuits – analog, digital, mixed signal
- Systems – multi-component electrical devices, PC interfaces, communication protocols, digital design, DSP, wire and wireless communication
- Signal processing basics – block diagrams, filters, Fourier analysis, audio, acoustics
- System Engineering – requirement generation, system architecture, system design, risk management, verification, use cases, configuration management, issue tracking
- Computer software – software development process, source code control, version control, high and low level programming languages
Skills & Abilities
Transforming the hearing care industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superb people skills
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Experience in at least one high level programming language
- Experience with systems engineering processes, such as requirements management, configuration management, issue tracking tools, etc.
- Inquisitive, motivated and self-starter
- Proficiency in using typical bench-top equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, voltmeters, etc.)
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
Starkey Laboratories - 10 months ago
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...