Is it time for a change? If you’re ready to push yourself and your career to new levels you should consider DHA Group Inc. Our skilled staff works on exciting critical projects like NCIC (National Crime Information Center). As part of this we now have an opening for a Principle Data Integrator. If you have a background in software programming or engineering, and are a XML/XSLT Guru then we have the career for you!
Our Client provides Extensible Markup Language (XML) interfaces to many of its systems, including the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system and the Interstate Identification Index (III) system. Initial XML exchanges were developed using the Global Justice XML Data Model (GJXDM). Newer XML exchanges are being developed based on the Logical Entity Exchange Specification (LEXS) standard, per a Department of Justice (DOJ) directive. Exchanges based on GJXDM must be migrated to a NIEM-based exchange. Additionally, data transforms are needed to translate the XML data to and from the legacy format and HTML. Extensible Style sheet Language Translations (XSLTs) are used to develop the data transforms. The Requirements Management Unit (RQMU) requires support services to create and maintain style sheets for numerous ongoing XML projects.
To acquire specialized expertise in the development and maintenance of XML. Support shall consist primarily of development of information exchanges, the migration of GJXDM-based exchanges to NIEM, and the development of XSLTs. Additional support may be required for the CJIS XML Governance process.
Specific activities to be performed are:
- Provide web development support to include XML, XLST and HTML platforms. Support shall include, but is not limited to:
- Information Exchange Package Documentation (IEPD) Development – Work with the Government to design and develop IEPDs, including XML schema files, sample XML instance documents, User’s Manuals and other supporting documentation and artifacts.
- Data Integration – Develop data transforms, using XSLT and PERL or other scripting languages, to convert XML instance documents to and from other XML formats, legacy system formats, and/or HTML.
- XML Validation and troubleshooting – Resolve issues with XML instance documents received from contributing agencies.
- Web Services Development – Develop web services using the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) with WS-* extensions.
- Technical Review – Perform a review and provide feedback on XML code and technical documentation.
- Configuration Management – Utilize change management software to track changes and maintain system code in a team environment.
- Documentation – The Contractor shall provide data deliverables as required in Section 10.0 of this SOW
- Meeting Participation and Support – The Contractor shall organize and support meetings required by the Government. This support shall include scheduling, drafting presentation materials, conducting briefings, and other related activities. Contractor is required to attend monthly status meetings.
Founded in 1984, DHA Group, Inc. (DHA) has served U.S. Intelligence and Law Enforcement Communities for nearly 20 years, responding with professionalism, innovation, and commitment on Federal tasks and programs. DHA provides the pillars needed to ensure optimal organizational growth and expansion in the areas of Program Management, Operations Support, Information Technology and Systems Engineering, and Facilities and Logistics. DHA provides skilled experts focused on our client needs and dedicated to one goal—helping them achi,ve their mission goals.
Over the years, DHA has prov,n its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in DHA is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ), Veteran’s Administration, Department of State, U.S. Marshalls, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Department of Defense (DoD).
DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. www.dha-inc.com