Founded in 1997, eHealth was responsible for the nation’s first online sale of a health insurance policy. With over 3+ million sold members, eHealthInsurance is the leading online source of health insurance for individuals, families and small businesses. We have partnerships with more than 180 health insurance companies, offering more than 10,000 health insurance products online.
If you want to innovate and create a world class CRM system that will change the way healthcare is approached, this is a great opportunity to work on the full product development and engineering cycle. As a Principle Software Architect, you will be responsible for architecture, development and implementation of the company's next generation CRM system.
ESSENTIAL Job Functions:
- Work with product manager, project manager, developers in all phases of the whole software development lifecycle, including: Product strategy, requirement gathering, application design, system development, testing and implementation
- Work with other development teams and architects to design/re-design and build the company CRM system
- Understand and support existing systems, including resolving operational issues while working with teams located across the globe
- Own and be accountable for the success of the system deliverables
- 8+ years of extensive hands-on experience with Java (Java 1.6+, Spring, Hibernate, Multi-threading)
- Deep understanding of modern browser technology
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Experience with SSO/SAML technologies a plus
- Proficiency in SQL, relational and NoSQL databases
- Thorough understanding of server programming and web service (SOAP, REST) integration practices
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills; ability to think creatively
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- BS degree in Computer Science and/or MS in Computer Science a plus
- Modern web technologies a plus (Angular.js, backbone.js, ExtJS, Note.js, MongoDB)
- Experience with the eclipse IDE
- Experience with version control (P4V, Subversion)
- Experience with telephony scripting system
eHealthInsurance is a profitable, growing, public company (NasdaqGM: EHTH) We offer full-time employees very competitive salaries, a bonus plan, comprehensive benefit plan, matching 401-K, stock options, very generous vacation/time off and much, much more.
Headquartered in Mountain View, California, eHealth also maintains offices in San Francisco, CA; Gold River, CA;