- Internal and external customer sales support
- Assist clients with efficient placement of orders of all types.
- Support business segment with creative product sourcing and management.
- Conceive, create and develop insightful product and process solutions.
- Manage customer samples, proofs, mock-ups, etc. when necessary.
- Prepare and maintain detailed daily status report on all active project requests.
- Attend meetings with print department to update the team on the progress of every live project and program activity.
- Embrace problems and provide efficient solutions.
- Maintain ownership of all projects and processes.
- Assist and coordinate with Print Specialist and Production Coordinator on print related processes and projects.
Experience and Skills Required
- Associates degree preferably within marketing or business related field
- Minimum of three years print industry experience
- Previous customer services experience within the print industry
- Experience in a print brokerage highly desirable
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a consistent, positive attitude
- Desire and ability to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Must be able to adapt quickly to business needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional duties are assigned according to business needs. Business Impact Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Impact Group does not accept solicitations from thrid party recruiting agencies.
Bournemouth Independent Group was formed to provide our partners and clients with excellent service. Our unique ability to move ahead of...