- Internal and external customer sales support
- Assist clients with efficient placement of orders of all types.
- Support business segment with creative product sourcing and management.
- Conceive, create and develop insightful product and process solutions.
- Manage customer samples, proofs, mock-ups, etc. when necessary.
- Prepare and maintain detailed daily status report on all active project requests.
- Attend meetings with print department to update the team on the progress of every live project and program activity.
- Embrace problems and provide efficient solutions.
- Maintain ownership of all projects and processes.
- Assist and coordinate with Print Specialist and Production Coordinator on print related processes and projects.
Experience and Skills Required
- Associates degree preferably within marketing or business related field
- Minimum of three years print industry experience
- Previous customer services experience within the print industry
- Experience in a print brokerage highly desirable
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a consistent, positive attitude
- Desire and ability to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Must be able to adapt quickly to business needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional duties are assigned according to business needs. Business Impact Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Impact Group does not accept solicitations from thrid party recruiting agencies.