*NOTE: Strong candidate already identified
Responsible for production of a variety of commercial print, large format, point of purchase projects along with various sourcing requests for specialty items. Oversee and coordinate production schedules, print specifications, RFQs and billing. Daily communication with suppliers, internal team members, and the marketing team.
- Oversee and coordinate print schedules, specifications, quotes, and billing
- Initiate requests for bids, customer quotations, and supplier purchase orders
- Manage all aspects of production with suppliers, creative and internal customers through distribution
- Supports Marketing Department functional partners, and suppliers providing centralized support and reporting across all projects and deliverables
- Check inventory on color tools and brochures
- Attend press approvals as needed
Keywords: advertising, media, paint, coatings, marketing, print schedules, vendors, agencies
- 5-7 years of print buying experience
- Knowledge of various print processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Multi-tasker who can manage many projects at one time
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high-energy environment
- Operates at the highest levels of integrity and authenticity
- Thinks like a brand, acts like a retailer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.
Color, technology, innovation, and leadership define Benjamin Moore & Co. For more than a century, succeeding in these areas has...