Mid to Senior Level , Full Time , Project Management , Printing , Printing
arvato digital services llc , Business unit: arvato North America , Dulles , Virginia
- Purchasing of print collateral materials which includes, booklets, brochures, catalogs, calendars, datasheets, forms, labels, stickers, CD-DVDs, direct mail and digital 4/C pieces.
- Gather job requirements and perform procurement and project management of campaign or effort with understanding of objectives.
- Manage job production, delivery and invoicing on all projects; ensure all jobs are delivered on-time, trouble shoot and problem solve as unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Investigate potential suppliers and recommend those most desirable based on knowledge of manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities and schedule availability.
- Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, working with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintaining current status of assigned projects at all times.
- Enter all specifications into order management systems, including SAP and other proprietary systems, prepare request for bid specifications and send to selected vendors.
- Maintain daily tracking analysis, analyze job revenue, cost and profitability by job or project.
- Consistently meet and exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (graphic arts, communication, print, business administration) or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+ years of print project management experience
- Experience managing the production of various types of commercial print preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Must be efficient, highly organized, motivated, and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of computer-based manufacturing systems (SAP)
- Excellent personal computer skills required, especially MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
For more information, please visit our Web Site:
- Able to work in high paced time-sensitive environment
- Strong team and leadership skills
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
- 2 years ago - save job
Trends alter consumer behavior, thus also changing the relationship between companies and their customers. As a result, we are constantly...