Group O is searching for a Print Production Specialist. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Make recommendations that will result in decreased costs & improved efficiencies.
* Seeks out new vendors to drive down overall print costs, while maintaining first-class customer service experience.
* Manage supplier relations, both existing and new.
* Contractual Rate Cards
* Manufacturing Efficiencies
* Pricing Negotiations
* RFP Purchasing
* Rate Card Development
* Procurement Criteria
* Format Development
* RFP Programs
* Manufacturing Sourcing
* Develop, create, & assist in new business client proposals.
* Collaborate with effectively with other departments to implement new workflows & processes.
* Use independent judgment & problem solving skills to resolve print production issues.
* Perform research on industry best practices for vendor relationship management.
* Facilitate RFP process and participate in the decision making for vendor selection & evaluation.
* Analyze vendor pricing compared to industry standards.
* Execute vendor quality customer surveys and analyze results to implement plans to address issues.
* 3 to 5 years supplier management experience in the print procurement space
* Experience in managing complex vendor relationships through weighted scorecards, formal governance models, and vendor agreed SLAs.
* Experience in administering RFQs, RFPs and being involved in contract negotiations with the ability to understand complex contractual terms & conditions.
* Strength in identifying and mitigating risks while working with vendors.
* Ability to negotiate & influence.
* Ability to analyze complex issues & produce strategic plans.
* Experience in designing, implementing, & managing a large outsourcing or similar vendor deal is preferable.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Group O - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard