for new business development to generate leads and make sales presentations for company is critical.
- Identifies print business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Sells print products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Introduce and develop BIG print programs to our current clients and new prospective customers.
- Prospect and develop new and existing client relationships at both senior and operational levels.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new sales opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new print products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Schedule ongoing new appointments with business leaders to introduce print programs and determine proper solutions.
- Manage the print sales process from start to finish.
- Work closely with current sales team to ensure new and existing customers have been properly assessed for print programs.
- Create value for our prospects through skilled questioning, finding pain and building a solution.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience :
- 5+ years selling print services.
- Knowledge of printing processes and capabilities, sense of design and color, proven sales aptitude, experience managing a significant book of business ($1-$2.5M), self-starter and problem solver.
- Experience selling solutions to mid to large organizations.
As with all sales positions, self-motivation, discipline and a drive to succeed is essential. The ability to prospect
- Highly skilled at qualifying opportunities and managing time.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and independent.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills-both written and verbal.
- Ability to grow inherited accounts and build an independent Book of Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. BIG is an EEO employer.
Business Impact Group does not accept solicitations from 3rd party recruiters.
BIG Jobs - 17 months ago