• Responsible for printing, stuffing and mailing materials to members/providers
• Internal copier/ printer associated duties
• Fulfillment and inventory of health education and disease management incentive items
• Inventory of consumables and printed materials
• UPS mailings
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with printing, sorting, stuffing and application of postage of printed materials/mailings for member and/or providers.
• Create/mail Birthday, Immunization, After Delivery, Recertification, Rescind letters, S-woman packets, Member Services Surveys, ER mailing, Member Profiles and more.
• Track and health education and disease management related incentives including car/boosters seats, bicycle helmets, thermometers, photo coupons, video coupons, Safeway gift cards, etc.
• Perform quality checks and record findings before correcting on all outgoing mail on a daily basis.
• Send out UPS daily.
• Assist in inventory management of office supplies, printed materials and copier/printer related supplies.
• Complete all copy projects in a timely manner.
• Maintain the print shop in an orderly manner, at all times, making sure that there is no buildup of “clutter”, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Math skills.
• Effective communication skills and ability to follow instructions.
• Basic computer skills.
• Good interpersonal relationship skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in related field
- 1-2 years print experience
- Postal regulation experience
- Print knowledge
- Ability to run printer, sorter, postage machines
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online. Be sure to let us know you are a current employee by selecting “Molina Employee (current) in the source section of the online application.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Molina Healthcare - 22 months ago
Navigating the murky waters of federal health care plans is no easy feat, but Molina Healthcare's mission is to help Medicaid and...