The ideal candidate will have a solid background in working creatively with project managers and development teams to provide high quality web page, GUI, and online user experience designs on both desktop and mobile platforms, as well as printed material.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Conceive, concept, prototype and deliver complete user interfaces with markup and interactive functionality for front and backend applications, as well as print design collateral production such as brochures, newsletters, flyers and posters.
• Assist in mobile application user-interface design and functionality
• Facilitate creative direction and provide input on forward-thinking user experiences using current standards and cutting-edge techniques
• Work with other teams on an as-needed basis for materials such as sales collateral and decks, email templates, website themes and other creative assets
• • A Bachelor's degree in graphic design / visual communications or equivalent experience
• Strong portfolio with examples of graphic design; responsive web design
• 4+ years of User Experience design for Web-based and Mobile applications. Must possess a high level of polish and quality for graphic design
• Must have a strong working knowledge and skill with Adobe software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
• Must have a high level of proficiency of HTML and CSS
• Possess the ability to think creatively on the fly, and be able to problem-solve quickly
• Strong project management skills; organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
• Full literacy and demonstrated experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Needs to be a continually educated learner, someone that is constantly watching the landscape of user experience and design and increasing the skills to match industry standards
• Ability to work in a fully Microsoft/Windows and Mac/iOS environment
• Ability to work on cross functional team in a dynamic, fast paced environment.