Printing Company is seeking a Finisher
About our company: Zoo Printing is one of the largest trade printing companies in the United States and we continue to grow every year. We pride ourselves on promoting from within, so there's tons of opportunity to grow with us.
If you are passionate, hard working and enjoy a fast moving work environment, apply for one of our current or future positions today.
Large Format Department
Finisher Job Descriptions
House Keeping Responsibilities
- Review Daily checklist to ensure that all maintenance is complete.
- Keep EON workflow status current at all times
- Complete Daily Worksheet with accurate job and piece count.
- Communicate all equipment problems to department manager (within 24 hours of event)
- Fill out and submit O.T. sheets for any overtime (leave with Pressroom Activity Sheet).
- Keep work area clean and free of clutter.
Join us and start making an impact!
- Verify substrate is correct (see production label).
- Verify the finished size (see production label).
- QC the printed piece - Look for head strikes, transparency, etc. Notify department manager if the piece does not look good.
- Hem the banner according to the job specs.
- Add grommets to the banner (if required, see job specs) per the job specs.
- Trim excess thread from all sides, roll the banner tightly, and wrap the banner with liner paper on the outside.
- Wrap the production label around the outside of the finished banner.
- full benefits (health, dental, vision)
- paid holidays
- paid vacation
Monster - 14 months ago