EVO Solutions is seeking an IT Security professional who will be involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic and network access.
* The Privacy Analyst performs activities related to the monitoring of workforce activities and system security with regard to compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures. These policies and procedures cover the privacy and security of consumer information in compliance with local and international laws and the organization’s information privacy practice.
* Responsible for understanding "Company" Privacy principles and practices and evangelizing those principles among development teams in order to protect consumer data
* Respond to manage requests for information regarding data privacy practices
* Work with a Security and Privacy team to establish and execute strategies to improve practices within web application and mobile environments
* Organize and execute assigned initiatives throughout "Company" Digital in support of Security and Privacy strategy.
* Responsible for promoting the collection of metadata for new and existing data required in "Company" Digital information systems. Understand "Company" data classifications and their implications. Through that understanding, assist development teams in identifying and escalating data privacy and security situations that may require addressing
* Opportunistically promote standard methodologies across teams in order to advance data management practice.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS :
* Minimum 5 years experience in the promotion of privacy practices in development environments
* Experience with privacy laws and compliance (such as PCI, COPPA, HIPPA) strongly preferred
* Understanding of, and experience with, information systems and IT environments
* Data Engineering, Data Analysis, Data Modeler or DBA experience preferred
* Project Management experience a plus
* Experience with MS Office Suite
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to gain cooperation and agreement while working with multiple fast moving teams.
* Ability to interpret computer terminology, data, standards, and instructions and relate information to the particular system
Evo Solutions - 13 months ago
At Evo, our passion is responding to the greatest struggle of every business leader: Getting the right talent in the right place, at the...