Cascades is a global innovator and manufacturer of green products branching out to facilities across North America and Europe. The company's history is built upon passion, talent and a strong commitment to sustainable development. Above all, Cascades is the collective force of close to 11,000 highly respected individuals who are empowered to succeed as one.
Cascades Tissue Group, a division of Cascades Canada ULC , is the second largest tissue producer in Canada and the fourth in North America. Cascades' finished and semi-finished products are sold in the Consumer and Away-from-Home markets in both Canada and the United States
Private Brand and Label Coordinator
While reporting to the Product Manager (Away-from-Home products), the incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop private label products for major accounts in collaboration with the assigned sales manager (including launch, plan and calendar)
- Be responsible for all aspects of products and marketing programs for assigned customers to achieve market share growth
- Design, develop and execute marketing strategies and promotional activities related to the assigned customers.
- Complete research and evaluation of new products
- Provide market research, sales reports, marketing tools (for sales support), market trends and comparison to competitors' products to customers.
- Analyze factors such as pricing, distribution and product performance.
This position is located in Waterford, NY. Cascades is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or Marketing (or related field)
- Minimum 2 years related experience in marketing, product management or market research
- Sales and/or paper industry experience is desirable
- Self-starter, independent and strong communication skills area must!
- Strong analytical ability; must be able to synthesize and interpret raw data
- Creative and tenacious ability to dig for information
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 23 months ago - save job