Private Label Account Manager Job Opportunity
Our client is a rapidly growing, long established,
privately held leader in the food manufacturing industry
headquartered in the Los Angeles area, they are an award
winning company with a passion for quality and employees
who are committed to excellence. As a result of their
success, they are seeking a Private Label Account
Manager - Retail. The right candidate will be someone
who is personally and professionally goal oriented and
interested in helping foster company growth while
achieving personal success.
Some responsibilities for this position will include:
all sales goals are being met.
- Provide direction to Area contributors and ensure
performance and set sales and merchandising goals.
- Work closely with Brokers to convey product
- Prepare Sales Forecast and present to the NSM.
- Oversee the Broker commissions and incentives for
- Lead and direct all Area contributors towards new
and/or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Accounting preferred)
and Grocery sales.
- Five to eight years account management experience.
- Must have food industry experience, including Club
Req. Code : 3
- Frequent travel is required.
- Knowledge of Nielson a plus.
K.G. Hughes & Associates, LLC is not simply a title company, we are attorneys who provide title insurance. This distinction is important...