Babson Capital Management is an Investment firm focused on creating innovative investment strategies and solutions for sophisticated investors. We offer the marketplace a unique yet complete collection of investment solutions including extensive experience in private placement lending. The Private Placement Group is seeking a highly analytical individual to assist in the analysis of privately placed debt securities. This position is located in the Springfield, MA office and will report to a Managing Director with the group.
Responsibilities include the detailed analysis, documentation and monitoring of private debt investments in businesses operating across a wide variety of industries and geographics.
- MBA in finance, economics or accounting preferred
- 2 – 5 years of credit analysis or investment related experience
- Ability to work as a member of a fast-paced, transaction oriented deal team
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and financial terminology and their application in the investment process
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel
Babson Capital Management - 24 months ago