Location: Lewes, Delaware
Job Title: ProCare OnSite Specialist
Division Business Function: Installation Maintenance & Repair Business Shift: 1st, 2nd
Job Description: GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
~ Utilizes a wide array of knowledge, technical skills and critical thinking abilities to facilitate job functions during surgical procedures as well as preoperative and postoperative equipment management.
- Provides clinical surgical support by managing all relevant equipment.
- Anticipates related device needs of the O.R. staff and surgeon during surgical procedures.
- Is responsible for trouble-shooting and maintaining Stryker equipment and or other related devices.
- Works with surgeons, O.R. personnel, central processing, biomedical and all other related personnel.
- Maintains knowledge base of equipment and disposable products through Stryker education training programs.
- Provide physicians and OR personnel with information on new and current products.
- Accurately records and reports all surgical procedure information.
- Adheres to all Stryker and medical facility policies, standards and procedures.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve both routine and non-routine product issues expediently using independent judgment.
- The ability to provide on-call services, as required, by the medical facility
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- Operating Room experience and demonstrated knowledge of anatomy, surgical procedures and techniques preferred.
- Ability to exert up to 50lbs of force occasionally and/or up to 20lbs of force to constantly move objects.
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for an extended period of time
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment and critical thinking effectively.
- Must be able to explain and generate detailed guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain professional appearance, work ethic, and attitude required by Stryker and the medical facility.
- Adhere to (HIPPA) and other related patient confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Must have near visual acuity (corrected) color vision, mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
- Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies (e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent equipment problem-solving skills.
Posted: September, 23, 2013
Experience: Entry level
Functions: Customer Service, Management
Industries: Medical Device
Stryker Endoscopy, Brian Holbrook
Talent Sourcing, ProCare Recruiting
Stryker offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference. It is our privilege to create medical technology that exceeds our customers’ expectations and improves peoples’ lives around the world. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically. Stryker is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.