APC is seeking a Nuclear Procedure Writer for a position in Hartsville, SC.
- Develop and integrate procedures related to the implementation of Severe Accident Mitigation Guides and Fukushima response requirements.
- The Writer will be reading, writing, routing, reviewing SAMGs to implement Rev 1 and 2.
- The writer will also be utilized in the development and incorporation of FSGs, EOPs.
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Operations Procedure Writer
- Minimum 10 years experience as a licensed operator at a commercial nuclear plant
- High proficiency in MS Word and other MS Office suite products
- Required certification/degree : Previously licensed SRO
- Preferred certification/degree: Previous experience as an EOP/AOP procedure coordinator
Alliance of Professionals and Consultants - 2 years ago